I prepared beetroot curry leaves detox water for this week’s detox and hydration. The plan is to prepare this drink every day for the whole week and drink to flush out the toxins. There are many health benefits of beetroot, and when raw they are extremely good for health as raw beetroots contain folic acid, iron and many other essential nutrients. They help in natural detox as it contains antioxidants. Did you know that eating raw beetroots can help boosting stamina? So, be sure to include this vegetable in your salads. Curry leaves are very helpful to fights infections. You can simply brew some curry leaves water and drink every day for healthier skin and hair. I include curry leaves regularly in my diet in various forms. I include them in chutney, curry, soup etc.
If you have been following my blog, you would know that I share my way of preparing detox water once every week. If you are new to my blog, check this out:-
- Cucumber Lemon Mint Ginger Detox Drink
- Clementine Cinnamon Cilantro Detox Drink
- Watermelon green tea detox water
Your health is more important than anything else. So, make sure you eat healthy, exercise and spend time for yourself. I’m not a health freak but I do believe in healthy living. so, sharing the recipe for beetroot curry leaves detox water. Try it out and share the feedback.
- Beetroot- 1 (peeled and sliced)
- Curry leaves – ½ cup
- Lemon – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Ginger – 2 tbsp (grated)
- Water – 8 glasses
- Boil 2 glasses of water with curry leaves in it. Let it cool down completely.
- Now add this curry leaves water along with sliced beetroots, lemon, ginger and remaining glasses of water in a glass jar. Mix it well.
- Close the jar and leave it overnight or for minimum 6 hours.
- Strain the infused water and enjoy.