Priya Shiva is a poet and a writer who reflects different aspects of life through her writing. Born in a Tamil Brahmin family and brought up in Delhi, she has the influences of both North and South Indian cultures. Priya has dabbled in various forms of art and creative pursuits. She is an accomplished Bharatanatyam dancer, a self-taught painter and loves cooking. Her love for food started her personal blog – Priya Kitchenette.
What started as a hobby became a full-fledged passion, and she even blogged recipes non-stop for 365 days. This feat has been recognized by India book of records and won her many more accolades. She went to win India’s best food and drink blog award. She is also a known face in social media as a food and lifestyle blogger. She conducts blogging workshops and is a known food stylist. Priya also shares about her travel experiences and writes about human emotions through her blog.
She has just published her debut book – Ballad of Love and Longing which is a love story in poetic language. Everybody believes in a fairy tale and a happily ever after. It is available in various stores and online:
Amazon India (paperback and kindle) – https://www.amazon.in/Ballad-Love-Longing-Priya-Shiva/dp/1684661358/
Amazon (paperback and Kindle) – https://www.amazon.com/Ballad-Love-Longing-Priya-Shiva/dp/1684661358/
In The Press:-
- My biggest achievement has been the certificate and trophy received from India Books of record and my record featured in their book edition too.
- I won best blog award from Blogadda in Food and Drinks category.
- Featured in Bangalore mirror with my 4 recipes on Jackfruit.
- Featured in Deccan Herald with my opinion on Popsicle.
- Mentioned in Deccan Herald newspaper on snacking
- Mentioned in Deccan Herald newspaper for Turmeric milk benefits
- Recipes featured in Our Bangalore Weekly Newspaper.
I have also made appearances in Cookery shows and truly enjoyed them.
Last but not the least, you will find mainly vegetarian recipes shared on my blog. So, join with me in my culinary journey.
You can also write to me at email@example.com for feedback, recipe requests, guest blogging, product review and featured articles.