Idli Milagai Podi
- Urad Dal/White Lentil - 1/2 cups
- Chana Dal/Bengal Gram - 1/2 cup
- Dried Red chillies - 15-20
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1/4 tsp
- White Sesame seeds - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
Heat aa pan and roast dried red chillies. Transfer in a plate.
Now roast chana dal in the same pan. Transfer it in the plate.
Roast white lentil, asafoetida and sesame seeds together until white lentil turns golden brown. Transfer it in the plate and let it cool down.
Now add all these roasted ingredients with salt in your food processor and coarsely grind it. Enjoy it with Dosa,idli etc. You can mix it with little sesame oil before serving.