Rich, creamy caramel sauce always catches my attention. I can think of endless desserts with caramel and you all know that I have a weakness for sweet things. So, I’m again indulging myself in sweet trip today with this Salted Caramel Banana Biscuit Pudding. Sprig salted caramel was perfect to make this no bake, no cook pudding…
I love caramel sauce! Who doesn’t… I can eat caramel sauce just like that and I did the same when I received Sprig Salted caramel. It is too good! I decided to further indulge with this dessert topping with an easy pudding. It is so easy to make that even your kids can help you. I took some help from my boy for crushing the marie biscuits but he was more keen in eating it rather than crushing it :)..
I have already shared two recipe with Sprig dessert. You can try some Dulce De Leche Nutty Puffed Rice Balls with sprig Dulce De Leche or make some Coconut Banana pancakes with salted Caramel. Salted Caramel Banana Biscuit Pudding needs no cooking or baking. Just add layers of crushed marie biscuits, nuts, pureed banana and salted caramel. The dessert is ready to be served in flat 10 minutes.
So, click here to place an order for Sprig salted Caramel and make this easy dessert.
- Salted Caramel - ½ cup
- Banana - 3 (small ones)
- Marie Biscuits - 6
- Mixed Nuts - ¼ cup (crushed almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Peel and chop 2 bananas. Blitz it with milk in your blender to make a banana puree.
- Crush marie biscuits.
- Take 2 glasses and start layering. Add first layer of crushed marie biscuits.
- Add next layer of crushed mixed nuts.
- Add a layer of salted caramel and top it with a layer of banana puree.
- Add another layer of crushed marie biscuits and caramel.
- Slice one banana and add it on the top and your dessert is ready to be served.
- You can even chill it for 30 minutes before serving.
******this is a sponsored post but the recipe and opinions shared are mine after using the product***** Yum