Serving – 4
Tortillas – 4 (click here for homemade tortilla recipe)
Mashed Potatoes – 2 cups (Boiled, peeled and mashed)
Boiled Black Chickpeas – 1/2 cup
Boiled and mashed Spinach – 1 cup
Red chilly Powder – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Boiled Sweet corn – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped onions – 1/2 cup
Oaxaca cheese – 2 cups (I did not have oaxaca cheese,so used grated Mozzarella cheese)
Salt to taste
1) Combine mashed potatoes, spinach, corn, chickpeas in a mixing bowl and add salt to taste, chilly powder, pepper powder and mix it well.
2) Arrange tortillas on work surface. Spread the mashed potato mix and then spread some cheese on top of it.
3) Fold plain tortilla into halves with filling pressing to compact. Brush the top with little cooking oil.
4) Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas, oiled side down on the skillet.
5) Brush tops with oil and cook until quesadillas are brown, about 2 minutes per side.
Cut into 2-3 wedges and serve hot with some salsa.
nandoos Kitchen says
Frank Joseph says
I also much love Quesadilla, that i can eat it every day!
You are packed filled with a lot of juicy yummys in here 😀
Smitha Kalluraya says
lovely.. u ve made it look so easy..
Francene Stanley says
What a great recipe suggestion. Sort of like the English idea of toasted sandwiches. Thanks so much.
Eliza Lincy says
Easy and also a healthy recipe priya. So inviting recipe too.
They're so tasty!
Sound wonderful, I will try this one.
lisa prince says
look like something easy to make thansk for sharing
Krystle Shaw says
Jeanne Melanson says
I absolutely LOVE quesedillas! This looks like an amazing recipe. Thank you so much!
Kitchen Rhythms says
Me n my family love quesedillas.This looks yummy.
MonuTeena RecipesPassion says
this recipe looks so great priyaa.. delicious looks 🙂
Such a mouthwatering Quesadilla!! I love the potato filling too, Priya! Very creative recipes over here!