Check out the video to masala at home:
Vangi Bath Masala
- Dried Red Chillies - 20
- Chana Dal - 1/4 cup
- White Lentil/urad dal - 1/4 cup
- Dried Coriander Seeds - 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper Corn – 1 tsp
- Cloves - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1 inch piece
- Poppy seeds - 1 tsp
- Star Anise - 1
- Freshly Grated Coconut - 1 cup
- Idhayam Mantra Groundnut Oil - 1 TSP
Add 1 tsp oil in a pan and dry roast red chillies and transfer in a plate.
Next, roast dried coriander seeds, white lentil, chana dal, transfer in the plate.
Dry roast poppy seeds, peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon, poppy seeds for a minute and transfer in the plate.
Now add coconut and roast on low flame till it turns golden brown.
Let the mix cool down completely and then coarsely grind it and vangi bath masala is ready,