Now coming onto today’s recipe..My boy is really fascinated with bread cups and loves to munch on them. So, today I decided to try another variation which will ensure that its filling and happily eating some fresh fruits. He loves bread and jam any day and I decided to try out a variation with it which will ensure he eats some fresh fruits too. So, sharing a quick snack for your kids and trust me they will love it 🙂
I have used some home-made strawberry orange jam:-
Ingredients to make strawberry sauce:
Strawberry – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Add both ingredients in your blender and blitz it until smooth. You can use this to top fruit salads, pudding etc.
Drizzle each cup with some strawberry sauce and serve these delicious Bread Jam Fruit Cups.
read complete recipe before trying it out!
- Bread slices – 6
- Jam – 6 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- 1 banana (peeled and chopped)
- 4-5 Strawberries (chopped)
- Pomegranate seeds – 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Cut the bread slices in round shape with the help of a lid as shown in the picture.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil evenly.
- Spread jam on each slice. Place the bread slices inside each cup and push it gently inside.
- Bake at the same temperature for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add chopped fruits in each cup.
- drizzle with strawberry sauce in each cup and serve.