The most common chutney which is used for making different street food like aloo tikki, dahi papdi chaat is hari chutney and sweet tamarind chutney. I have earlier shared few street food options and will be sharing more recipes soon. So, here’s a simple recipe to make some green chutney to serve with snacks and wish you all a great week!
You can use this chutney for any snack and refrigerate it for 1-2 weeks. Few of the snack options where you can use the chutney (Just click on the name for the recipe) –
- Fresh mint leaves - ½ cups
- Fresh coriander leaves - 2 cup
- Roasted gram - 2 tbsp
- Green chilies - 3 (finely chopped)
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Clean mint and coriander leaves.
- Add all ingredients except lemon juice in you blender with little water and blitz it until smooth.
- Add salt to taste and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Enjoy this chutney with any snack of your choice.