Its our Tamil new year today and the best part is that I’m at my parents house today. So, getting to eat lots of goodies like coconut rice, puliyodharai rice, parappu vadai, Sakarai Pongal, and Manga Pachadi.I’m sharing an easy recipe to make manga Pachadi which is made with Raw mango, coconut and other simple ingredients. For all other recipes, just simply click on its name.Happy New year to all Tamil friends!!!
Raw Mango Pachadi
Recipe Type: Chutney
make a delicious pachadi with raw mango!
- Scraped Coconut – 1 cup
- Raw mango – 1/4 (finely chopped)
- Scraped Ginger – 1 tsp
- Yogurt/dahi – 2 tbsp
- Scraped Jaggery – 1 tsp
- 1 Green chilly finely chopped
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- White lentil – 1/2 tsp
- Dried red chili – 1
- Sesame Oil/Cooking oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add coconut, raw mango, ginger, 1/2 tsp mustard seeds, jaggery, green chilly in your grinder and grind it by adding little water to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer the content in a bowl, add yogurt, salt to taste and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Add sesame oil in a small frying pan and when its warm add mustard seeds, red chili and white lentil.
- When mustard seeds crackle add it to the coconut chutney and serve.
Rafeeda AR says
thats a super delicious pachadi…
Smitha Kalluraya says
wow .. super tempting..
Naomi Ganzu says
What a delicious dish! 😀
Radha Natarajan says
glad you are enjoying the stay and such a delightful pachadi , clicked neatly:-)
This looks tempting!!
Mouth watering!! love pacha manga pachadi a lot 😀
MonuTeena RecipesPassion says
wow the meal looks just awesome