I’m sharing the recipe make Ginger Lime Juice today. This is a refreshing drink which you can enjoy with some ice in summer or even in winter. It even helps in digestion as it has goodness of ginger and lime. You can make the syrup and store it for upto a months time. I’m posting this recipe specially for my friend Silvia Schanze who requested for this recipe which she enjoyed during her visit to India.
So, sharing the recipe to make a perfect summer drink with ginger and lime. Try out this Ginger Lime juice and enjoy!
Ginger Lime Juice Recipe
Recipe Type: Drinks
Make a refreshing juice with lime and ginger!
- 10 fresh limes
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cups water
- Squeeze lemons in a bowl and keep the lemon juice aside.
- Take a pan and add ginger and water and sugar and boil it for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Now add lime juice and mix well and simmer it for few more minutes. Strain the syrup and add keep it aside.
- When it completely cools down transfer it into a glass bottle and store it in a cool place.
- When you want to make the drink, just add 1-2 tbsp syrup and mix with water and ice cubes and enjoy!!
Sounds very refreshing. I love nimbu paani but haven't tried it with ginger.
Defiant Princess says
oh how you make me wish it was summer right now!!
never had a ginger nimbu paani, not so fan of ginger. But will try some summer day 🙂
Carol Li says
Ooh, it sounds lovely and really easy to make.
Francene Stanley says
The drink sounds delicious. It would be good to make when lemons or limes are plentiful.
Caro Ness says
I make something similar – gorgeous, isn't it?
Adam Dorfman says
nice recipe, love limes
Sophie Bowns says
This sounds very refreshing! Especially on a hot day!
Lauri Rottmayer says
That sounds delicious! Pinning it so I can try it. 🙂
Chef William says
Wonderful, I do enjoy ginger and like to have some daily, this will be nice in the summer months
Joanna Sormunen says
Sounds really refreshing and tasty. Thank you for sharing the recepy!
Nandri Priya! <3 – Silvia.
Shruti J says
Absolutely loving this!!! Only summer? It works all 365 days for me 😀 Lovely clickkkk… ♥