Prepare the dough and divide them into equal balls.
Roll out the ball, place the filling in the middle, close and roll again.
- Whole Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Grated Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Ajwain/ Carom Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Green chilies – 2 (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Ghee/Butter – 4 tbsp
- Take a bowl and add grated cauliflower, carom seeds, salt, garam masala, green chilies, chopped coriander leaves and mix it well. Keep this aside for filling.
- Add whole wheat flour and salt in another bowl and knead it by adding little by little water to make a smooth dough. Roll it into medium sized balls as shown in above picture and keep it aside.
- Roll out a portion of dough using rolling pin and add the cauliflower filling into it as shown in the picture.
- Now close it and roll out again using rolling pin into a round shape.
- Cook this on a tawa/griddle on low heat by adding little ghee on both sides until the paratha turns golden brown on both sides.
- Serve it hot with some curd and pickle.