Its Mango season and how can I miss making some Mango ice cream. Its perfect for the summer weather. Its one of the easiest ice cream which you can make at home without any ice cream maker. No preservatives with real fruits and its so creamy that everyone just loves it. I scream, You scream, we all scream for Ice-cream 🙂
So make some Mango Ice cream today and enjoy!
- 500 gm mango (peeled and chopped)
- 250 gm sugar ( 1 cup)
- 500 gm Fresh cream (2 cups)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blitz it for 5 minutes till its creamy and smooth.
- Transfer the content into ice-cream box or plastic box and cover it. Freeze it for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and keep it open for 5-10 minutes or until just softened. Spoon into processor and blitz it for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer it into a plastic container or ice-cream box and cover the surface with plastic wrap. Freeze for 3 hours hours or until firm.