I love breakfast smoothies as they are light and great to start the day on a healthy note. I made this Spiced Papaya Banana Oatmeal Smoothie today and loved it! Papaya and bananas add a natural sweetness to the smoothie. I even loved the color of the smoothie..
I’m a breakfast person and never skip it. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day which gives you energy to stay active whole day. Here are few other reasons which will make you eat breakfast like a king:-
- After sleeping whole night and being without food, it’s important to eat a well-balanced breakfast to feed your brain. The day I decide to skip breakfast, I feel more lethargic and mentally refrained.
- Healthy and nutritious breakfast reduces the risk of overeating later in the day.
- Eating breakfast makes you less stressful.
So, enjoy a scrumptious breakfast everyday and keep yourself healthy. I’m sharing an easy recipe for making Spiced Papaya Banana Oatmeal Smoothie today. It is a breakfast smoothie which your whole family can enjoy..
You can also try few other smoothies from my blog:-
Spiced Papaya Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- 1 cup papaya diced
- 1 Banana chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats I used classic Quaker oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon grounded
- 2 tsp Sugar
Soak oats overnight in 1 cup of milk and refrigerate.
Add papaya, banana, soaked oats, and cinnamon in your blender. Blitz it.
Pour in a serving glass. Garnish with some walnuts and serve.
You can add more milk to adjust consistency.