Papad – 5
Chopped onions – 1 cup
Chopped Tomatoes – 1 cup
Chaat masala – 2 tsp
Red chili Powder – 1 tsp
Plain Sev – 1 cup
1) Place 2 papad on a microwave safe plate and microwave them for 25 seconds on high power. Keep distance between papads as it will expand.
2) Sprinkle some chaat masala and red chili powder on the roasted papad.
3) Add a tablespoon of chopped onions, tomatoes evenly over the papad.
4) Add plain sev and squeeze lemon over it and enjoy!!
1) Consume immediately once you add chopped veggies and lemon juice as it will make the papad soggy.
2) The microwave time depends on the size of the papad. If you are trying for the first time, place one papad for testing and keep an eye on it. You can adjust time accordingly.