I’m sharing an easy recipe to make this spice easily at home. You can store this masala in a cool dry place for up to 3-6 months.
Achaari Masala / Pickle Spice Mix
- 3 tbsp Fennel seeds/Saunf
- 2 tbsp Nigella seeds/ kalonji
- 2 tsp Fenugreek seeds/ Methi
- 2 tbsp Cumin seeds / Jeera
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Dry Coriander seeds/Sabut Dhaniya
- 4 Kashmiri Red chillies - 4
- 2 tsp Dried Mango Powder/Amchur Powder
Dry roast each ingredient separately except dried mango powder for few minutes on low flame. Spread it on a plate and let it cool down completely.
Grind it to make a coarse powder and mix it with dried mango powder.
Spread it on a plate for 30 minutes and then store it in an air-tight container.