I made some baked parsley potatoes as a starter for yesterday’s get together with friends. Its a simple dish but with added oregano seasoning and a squeeze of lemon on top of it did the trick and everybody ended up enjoying it. Potato is such a versatile vegetable and usually loved by everyone. So, sharing the recipe with you all and hope you all have a great week ahead!
Baked Parsley Potatoes
Recipe Type: Snack
- Large Potatoes – 3
- Parsley (washed and chopped) – 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter (at room temperature) – 1/3 cup
- Lemon – 1
- Salt to taste
- Oregano Flakes for Seasoning – 1/2 tsp
- Chilly Flakes for Seasoning – 1/2 tsp
- Wash and finely chop parsley and keep it aside.
- Wash potatoes nicely and divide them into equal 4 slices. Do not peel the potatoes.
- Take a baking pan and grease the pan evenly with butter.
- Place the sliced potatoes in the pan and pour the remaining butter evenly on it.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley on it evenly. Now sprinkle some salt over it.
- Preheat oven at 200C. Bake at same temperature for 25-30 minutes till the sides turn golden brown. You can remove the pan in between, stir it and keep it back in the oven.
- Sprinkle some oregano flakes and chilly flakes.Squeeze some lemon juice on top of it before serving.
I’ve not peeled the potatoes. So, to clean them properly, you can use a toothbrush to scrub it and soak it in salt water for 30 minutes.[br]I’ve used Oregano seasoning but you can use seasoning of your choice.