What inspires you? I always get inspired by someone’s hard work and their journey towards success which includes failures too. There is so much to learn, get inspired and then the journey starts to inspire others. I’m at that threshold today especially after launching my first workshop. To be inspired is a great feeling but when you are inspiring others, the feeling is even more incredible. It comes with a responsibility when you are a mentor. My consciousness expands in every direction. I just took a short break today and made this Churmuri – Karnataka Street food Recipe to enjoy with my evening tea.
Have you checked out the details of my workshop? Click here to read all about it. As you go through the details, prepare this quick snack made with puffed rice. This is one of the most popular street food of Karnataka especially in Mysore, Udipi, Mangalore and even in Bangalore. You just need few basic ingredients to put it together and 10 minutes of your time. So, make some Churmuri and enjoy snacking!
- Puffed Rice - 2 Cups
- Roasted Peanuts - 2 tbsp
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- Grated carrot - 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli - 1 (finely chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ⅛ tsp
- Lemon - 1
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coconut oil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add puffed rice, roasted peanuts chopped onions, tomatoes, grated carrot, green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coconut oil, salt to taste in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Juice the lemon and add it too.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately
Adjust spice according to your taste.
You can even add finely chopped raw mango and sev.