Mango is one of the most popular tropical fruit and you simply can’t resist getting your hands dirty with it. There is no doubt that mango is the king of fruits. I have to eat mangoes every day during the season and always find a way to add it in my day – to – day cooking too! I made this Spiced Mango Oatmeal Smoothie for breakfast today and my whole family loved it..
Mangoes are good for health too apart from being so flavorful and delicious. Mangoes are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals. Mango is also rich in Vitamin C which helps in boosting your immunity. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a mango and enjoy! You can enjoy mangoes as it is or make a Mango Salsa or this filling Spiced Mango Oatmeal Smoothie. So, check out the recipe and enjoy the goodness of mangoes..
- 2 mangoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats (I used classic Quaker oats)
- Green cardamom - 2 (crushed)
- Sugar - 2 tsp (optional)
- Almonds - 6 (broken)
- Cook oats in a pan with 1 cup of milk for 2 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Add diced mangoes, cooked oats, and green cardamom in your blender. Blitz it.
- Pour in a serving glass. Garnish with some almonds and serve.