I’m a big Nutella fan! I can think of starting my day with a nutella sandwich for breakfast and end my day with nutella dessert. So, I decided to make an easy 4 ingredient Eggless Nutella Pudding today. It is so easy to put together and I totally enjoyed it.
I have shared an Eggless Coffee Biscuit pudding on my blog earlier. I simply made it simpler, added some nutella and totally loved the outcome! You can either serve it warm which is perfect for this weather or refrigerate it for few hours in summer. Top it with few nuts of your choice or chocolate chips and totally relish this pudding. So, sharing the recipe for 4 Ingredient Eggless Nutella Pudding today and hope you all enjoy it.
- Milk - 2 cups
- Corn Flour - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Nutella - 2 tbsp
- Add corn flour, nutella and ½ cup warm milk in a pan and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add remaining milk, sugar and cook it on low flame for few minutes.
- Keep stirring and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Cook and stir until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon. Remove from the flame and let it cool down a bit.
- Pour it in serving bowls and let it cool down completely.
- You can serve it warm or refrigerate to serve it cold.
- You can top it with nuts of your choice or chocolate chips before serving.