I wanted this week’s recipes to be children’s special as they are the ones who fill our lives with so much happiness and joy. I have decided to treat my son with all his favorites. He was really fascinated with the bread cups I made yesterday and decided to treat him again with them but with a different filling. he loves chocolate and bananas and tried to make a sumptuous breakfast for him. I could see him all smiling and I’m glad I sent him to school in a happy mood.
- Bread slices - 6
- Nutella spread - 3-4 tbsp
- Olive oil - 2 tsp
- 2 ripe banana (peeled and chopped)
- Chocolate syrup - 2-3 tbsp
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Cut the bread slices in round shape with the help of a lid as shown in the picture.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil evenly.
- Spread Nutella on each slice. Place the bread slices inside each cup and push it gently inside.
- Bake at the same temperature for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add chopped banana pieces in each cup.
- Serve it warm with drizzled chocolate syrup.
You can use any type of bread - multi-grain, wheat bread, milk bread..