I often wonder what to do to with some cookies which are losing their crispiness and no one in my will eat them. For example, I had few coconut cookies which I baked last week and was wondering how to use them quickly. So, I finally decided to make some chocolate pudding and use these cookies for layering. It was heavenly and something quick to treat myself today 🙂 ..I’m sharing the recipe and remember each one of you out there are special and cherish each moment of life…
Eggless Chocolate Pudding
Recipe Type: Dessert
Make quick and easy chocolate pudding with layers of crumbled cookies and crushed nuts!
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Crushed cookies – 1 cup
- Chocolate chips – 1 tbsp
- Crushed nuts – 3 tbsp ( I used cashews and almonds)
- Crush cookies of your choice and keep it aside.
- Add cocoa powder, corn flour and 1/2 cup warm milk in a pan and mix it well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add remaining milk, sugar and cook it on low flame for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Keep stirring.
- Cook and stir until the mixture thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon. Remove from the flame and add vanilla essence and mix it well and keep it aside and let it cool down completely.
- Now take a glass or bowl and add one layer of crushed cookies. Sprinkle some nuts on top of it. Next add a layer of pudding. Again add a layer of crushed cookies ans sprinkle some nuts on top of it. Add another layer of pudding and top it with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours and enjoy!