3 Large Potatoes – sliced with peel
Melted Butter – 3 tbsp
Grated Cheddar Cheese – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Oregano Seasoning – 1 tsp
1) Scrub and clean the potatoes. Slice them as thinly possible with the peel. Some slices will be very thin and some will be little thicker but do not worry about it.
2) Preheat oven at 200 C.
3) Grease a pie plate with and start placing the potato slices in spiral fashion.
4) Keep sprinkling some salt, pepper, oregano seasoning and some cheddar cheese.
5) I placed 2 layers deep potato slices and finally cover the top layer completely with remaining melted butter.
6) bake for 30-35 minutes at same temperature. Keep an eye after 25 minutes as the potatoes will start roasting and browning. Insert a toothpick to check if the lower layer also completely cooked.
7) Allow it to cool and then invert it on a plate to serve.
Rafeeda AR says
loads of potatoes… yum…
Traci Baker says
This is great for a potato lover! Looks yummy!!!
Salma Dinani says
This looks like something we would all love. I'm pinning it for later.
Isaiah Joseph says
Wow!!! Thanks for this awesome Shiva, this is absolutely nice, i love Potato and this Potato Galette got me.. would be trying it out..
chikkus Kitchen says
Yummy potatoes …:)
Frank Joseph says
This looks Yummy! Too bad I have never eat Potato Galette, since i have most of the ingredients at home, am going to try it out.
Thank you for sharing….
Smitha Kalluraya says
never heard of this dish. looks Yum..
nandoos Kitchen says
Going to try this soon. Looks yumm and cheese, oregano and potato.. Yumm..
Looks delicious. Can't wait to try it out. Hope mine comes out looking this nice too.
Chef William says
For a first attempt this looks wonderful. I am a potato person and enjoy them many different ways. This is one of those ways and your picture makes me want to stop what i am doing and head to the kitchen..
Sophie Bowns says
I'm going to have to make myself some lunch now!
This looks delicious! I'll have to try this.
Wow, I love potatoes! That looks so good!
Tejinder Kaur says
wow..looks yummy <3
my recent one :http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/lakme-9-to-5-matte-lip-color-in-scarlet-drill-review-swatches/
Krystle Shaw says
This looks so good and the recipe looks easy enough to do. 🙂
RB Biddulph says
Cheddar cheese…awesome. Looks like yummy comfort food. Thanks!