Pickles are always part of Indian dining and who can resist Instant Raw Mango Pickle. We call it – Pacha manga urga. This is an easy recipe to make some instant mango pickle and a great combo with curd rice. Click here for Curd rice recipe.
Instant pickles are loved by everyone as they are easy to make and tastes delicious. So, sharing the recipe for some Instant Raw Mango Pickle and hope you all try it out and share the feedback.
- Raw Mangoes – 2
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 2 tbsp
- Asafoetida – a generous pinch
- Salt as per taste
- Sesame Oil – 1 tbsp
- Wash and dry the raw mangoes with a clean cloth and cut into small pieces.
- Dry roast fenugreek seeds on low flame for a minute and powder it.
- Add oil in a small frying pan and when its warm add asafoetida and mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds crackle, add powdered fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and mix quickly and switch off the gas stove.
- Now add it to the raw mangoes along with salt and mix it well.
- The instant raw mango pickle is ready and you can enjoy it with curd rice or any dish of your choice.