Onion tomato Grilled sandwich is quick and tasty breakfast option. This is a sandwich which can be easily made in 10 minutes with just onion and tomatoes. You can serve it with tomato ketchup and enjoy over breakfast. I enjoyed these quick sandwiches with some fresh fruits and Orange delight.
Onions Tomato Grilled Sandwich
Recipe Type: Breakfast
A quick vegan grilled sandwich made with onion-tomato filling and smeared with olive oil!
- Whole wheat bread – 4 slices
- Finely chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1/2
- salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Olive Oil – 3 tsp
- ) Add 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and when it’s warm, add cumin seeds.
- ) When cumin seeds crackle, add onions and saute.
- ) When onions turn translucent, add tomatoes. Saute it for few minutes and then add salt and black pepper to it.
- ) When the tomatoes are mushy, transfer it into a bowl and keep it ready.
- ) Take a slice of bread and spread the filling on it and keep another slice above it.
- ) Now spread little oil on the top and grill it or toast it. Serve it with morning tea or coffee.
Yumm and super…this i will try