Serving – 4 people
Milk – 1 litre
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Cardamon powder – 1 tsp
Roasted Almonds and cashew for garnishing
1) Add milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
2) Lower the flame and let it simmer till it reduces to half the actual quantity.
3) Now add sugar and mix well. Once sugar dissolves, remove from the flame and let it cool down.
4) Peel, grate and mash the apples. Add mashed apples and cardamom powder to boiled milk and mix well.
5) Once it has cooled down, refrigerate it and before serving garnish roasted nuts.
1) Do not boil the mix after adding apple.