Is it sinful to have caramel for breakfast? Then I’m totally guilty .. I’m a breakfast person and I can never think of skipping it. A good breakfast keeps me active for the whole day. So, I spoiled myself and drove those Monday blues away with Caramel Chia seed pudding today. You can eat it as a dessert too!
Caramel Chia seed pudding is so easy to put together. It is loaded with caramel sauce, crunch of nuts and goodness of bananas. I have already shared how to make caramel sauce at home in 5 minutes. Click here to check out the recipe. So,read the detailed recipe and make Chia seed pudding for yourself loaded with caramel..
- Chia Seeds - 4 tbsp
- Milk - 2 cups
- Caramel Sauce 4 tbsp
- Banana - 1 (chopped))
- Mixed nuts - 4 tbsp (broken almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- Boil Milk in a sauce pan and add chia seeds to it.
- Lower the flame and keep stirring for few minutes till chia seeds get fluffy and soft.
- Remove from the flame and let it cool down.
- Take 2 serving glasses. Add 1 tbsp caramel sauce in each glass.
- Now divide the chia seed pudding in each glass equally.
- Add chopped bananas and 1 tbsp caramel sauce in each glass.
- Add broken mixed nuts in each glass and serve.