As you grow older, you start craving for things which make your life easy. You don’t want to fuss over things but do things which take less efforts and keep it simple. This is exactly what I was thinking while making this Mango Salsa today. I just wanted to munch on something quick and easy…
It is the mango season and market flooded with all kind of mangoes. It’s tough to resist making mango salsa when you see mangoes everywhere. It’s so easy to make too! Mango salsa is great to serve with nachos for munching or even to serve for a tea time party. You can even use it to top your tacos or serve it as a side with fish dishes. So, check out the recipe, make this easy Mango salsa and enjoy!
You can try Papaya Pomegranate salsa too!
- Ripe mangoes- 2 (peeled and diced)
- Red Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
- Jalapeno - 1 (diced)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Lemon -1 (juiced)
- Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp (roasted and powdered)
- Fresh coriander leaves - 4 tbsp (chopped)
- Combine chopped onions, mango, jalapeno, coriander leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Add black pepper powder, powdered cumin seeds, salt to taste and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and serve with some nachos.