Make some spinach corn cheese sandwich and enjoy a wholesome breakfast. Spinach is rich in iron and fiber. Spinach is also important for maintaining bone health especially for vegetarians. You all know I’m a vegetarian and I make sure to eat spinach at least twice a week. I’m a breakfast person and my day starts well if I have had a wholesome breakfast. I’m more active, cheerful with a filling breakfast. You can also try other breakfast options from my blog.
This is a simple recipe to make some healthy sandwich which is also a good filling breakfast for your family. It is also a great snack box recipe for your kids. It is a good way to make your kids eat some spinach. So, sharing the recipe for spinach corn cheese sandwich and hope you try it and enjoy for breakfast or snacking!
- Whole wheat bread slices - 4
- Cheese Slices - 2
- Spinach - 1 cup (chopped)
- Boiled corns - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Clean spinach and microwave with little water for 2-3 minutes. let it cool down and mash it nicely. Add spinach, boiled corn in a mixing bowl. Add salt to taste, pepper and mix well.
- Spread butter evenly on bread slices.
- Take a slice of bread and place a cheese slice over it.
- Now spread the spinach-corn stuffing. Keep another slice above it.
- Grill it or toast and enjoy!