I made some Eggless pineapple chocolate chip muffins for breakfast today with fresh pineapple juice. Breakfast plays a very important role in my day-to-day life. It even shows my mood for the day. Yes, I’m that predictable 🙂 ..If I’m in a good mood, I will make something elaborate and would love to pamper my family. If I’m in a lazy mood, I might just push through some bread toast with jam. Baking is two ways. Here’s the twist as I will bake to cheer me up from something bad or even bake something to share my joy. I had been in double moods today and that is when I decided to bake some muffins for breakfast.
Now coming onto today’s recipe. I had earlier shared some orange chocolate-chip muffins and it was a huge hit. So, I have just modified the recipe and used some fresh pineapple juice. Guess what, these muffins also turned out to be delicious and loved by my family. They are light, fluffy and the best part is that they are eggless. So, sharing the recipe for eggless pineapple muffins with you all and hope you try and share the feedback with me.
- All purpose Flour – 2 cups
- Yogurt/dahi – 2 tbsp
- Fresh Pineapple Juice – 1 + ¼ cup
- Chocolate Chips – ⅓ cup
- Granulated Sugar – ⅓ cup
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Sift all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Now add pineapple juice, sugar, yogurt, cooking oil, vanilla essence and fold.
- Do not over-mix. Add chocolate chips and give a quick stir.
- Grease the muffin cups with some oil evenly or use liners and add the batter to it. Make sure to fill each cup till ¾ cup. Add some more choco-chips on the top in each cup.
- Bake at same temperature for 20 minutes. Check after 20 minutes by inserting a toothpick at the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, then your muffin is done or else continue baking for 5 more minutes and keep a watch on it.
- Once it has cooled down, remove from the cup and enjoy!!