Eggless Nutella Banana Mug Cake
A quick and easy Mug Cake - Its eggless and you will love it if you love Nutella!
- All purpose flour/Maida - 4 tbsp
- Powdered sugar - 4 tbsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Nutella - 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp I used olive oil
- Milk - 4 tbsp vegan can use soy or almond milk
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
- Overripe Banana puree - 1/4 cup
In a mixing bowl, add all all purpose flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and mix it well.
Now add nutella, vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract, banana puree and whisk it well. make sure there are no lumps.
Transfer this mixture to a microwave safe mug.
Microwave for 2 minutes and enjoy!
I have used over-ripe bananas. You can use regular ripe banana and add 1 tbsp milk if you feel batter is too dry.