I’m in love with my new uttapam pan and tried fluffy eggless pancakes today. They were so good and simply delicious topped with loads of honey :).. I know that I’m going to cherish this pan. Some appliances and utensils are always treasured in your kitchen.
So, sharing an easy and simple recipe to make some fluffy eggless pancakes and wish you all a great week ahead!
Add all ingredients and mix well..
You will see bubbles appearing on it soon..
Don’t you love these golden beauties :).. Try them today and enjoy for breakfast..
Fluffy Eggless Pancakes
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Make yummy, fluffy , eggless pancakes for breakfast today!
- All purpose Flour – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract/Essence – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Melted Butter – 1 + 1/2 tbsp
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it well to make a smooth batter. You can add little water if you feel the batter is too thick. I added approx 3 tbsp of water. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick griddle/pancake pan for a minute.
- Lower the flame and pour a ladle full of batter. Do not spread and let it cook on low flame. You will see holes forming and color changing.
- Carefully flip it to the other side and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Serve it warm topped with butter and honey or maple syrup.