These whole wheat almond cookies are crunchy, crispy cookies and filled with goodness of almonds. The best part is that they are made with whole wheat flour and eggless cookies. I’m going to enjoy them with my ginger tea and sharing the recipe with you all.
Enjoy cooking, cook from your heart and have a great day friends!!
- Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
- Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup
- Castor sugar – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Finely crushed almonds – 1/4 cup
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven at 180 Degree Celsius. Sift wheat flour and keep it aside.
- Add butter at room temperature and sugar in a bowl and mix well till its fluffy and creamy.
- Now add wheat flour, salt, milk and mix it well to make a soft dough. In the end add chopped almonds and mix it.
- Keep a cookie tray ready lined with butter paper. Take a small portion of dough, place it on cookie tray and flatten it softly using a fork.
- Keep at least 1 inch distance between each cookie as it will spread while baking.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and place the cookie tray for baking at the same temperature.
- When the edges start turning golden brown, remove from the oven and place them on wire rack for cooling.
- When they have completely cooled down store them in an air-tight container.
- You can enjoy them with your morning or evening tea/coffee.