These whole wheat almond cookies are crunchy, crispy cookies and filled with goodness of almonds. The best part is that they are made with whole wheat flour and eggless cookies. I’m going to enjoy them with my ginger tea and sharing the recipe with you all.
Enjoy cooking, cook from your heart and have a great day friends!!
recipe source – manjulaskitchen
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
Recipe Type: Snack, Cookies
Delicious crunchy cookies mde with whole wheat flour and goodness of almonds
- Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
- Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup
- Castor sugar – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Finely crushed almonds – 1/4 cup
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven at 180 Degree Celsius. Sift wheat flour and keep it aside.
- Add butter at room temperature and sugar in a bowl and mix well till its fluffy and creamy.
- Now add wheat flour, salt, milk and mix it well to make a soft dough. In the end add chopped almonds and mix it.
- Keep a cookie tray ready lined with butter paper. Take a small portion of dough, place it on cookie tray and flatten it softly using a fork.
- Keep at least 1 inch distance between each cookie as it will spread while baking.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and place the cookie tray for baking at the same temperature.
- When the edges start turning golden brown, remove from the oven and place them on wire rack for cooling.
- When they have completely cooled down store them in an air-tight container.
- You can enjoy them with your morning or evening tea/coffee.
nandoos Kitchen says
a healthy and tasty cookies. Would love to try it out
Naomi Ganzu says
These look so yummy! I love almond and cookies <3
Shobana Vijay says
Amy Bovaird says
It does sound tasty! What is castor sugar? Is that the same as powdered sugar? I'll print off the recipe and let you know how they turn out! Congratulations on your 250th post!
Amy – you can use powdered sugar or even simple white granulated sugar for this cookie.
Francene Stanley says
These biscuits look wonderful. They appeal to me with their natural goodness of whole wheat and almonds. A perfect combination.
Sophie Bowns says
They look yummy and you know exactly what's in them! 🙂
Eliza Lincy says
Super tasty almond cookies. crunchy cookies like to munch at any time.
Kitchen Rhythms says
Congratulations on ur 250th post..n lovely cookies..
I could have done with this yesterday.
I have to try this one thanks
Jeanne Melanson says
I love seeing recipes that use whole wheat. These cookies do look great! Thanks, Priya!
chikkus Kitchen says
Congrats dear on your 250th post …very tasty cookies dear 🙂
Rafeeda AR says
wow… i admire your energy levels… may it be so till you reach where you want to reach dear!!! awesome cookies…
Cookies look very yummy. Congratulations on your 250th post. Happy to follow you 🙂
MonuTeena RecipesPassion says
congratulations Priya plus same here i enjoy making new friends… and reading my friends blog their ideas posts ; i really enjoy it.. almond cookies turned out so attractive and looks yumm to me great presentation.. pass 🙂
Sathya Priya says
congratulations on ur mile stone .Cookies look great and suits for the occasion .
Shallu sharma says
Hi Priya , can we use salted butter instead of unsalted one? Will there be any change in recipe then?
you can use salted butter. In that case do not add any extra salt.
Can I use half cup of melted butter?
Priya Shiva says
the butter needs to be at room temperature.
Hi dear if by chance want to make it in microwave is it possible?? If yes what’s the time of baking n do the ingredients ratio is same??
Priya Shiva says
Yu can use convention microwave and bake at same temp and time..
These cookies do look perfect, and the way you describe them is just the way I like mine. My cookie jar is almost empty now, so I am definitely giving this recipe a try!
Priya Shiva says
glad to hear that!