Can you believe that a cake can be baked in a microwave in 2 minutes? It was hard for me to believe until I bumped onto this recipe from LifenSpice website. If you’re looking for a easy solution for your sweet cravings, this is perfect for you. It only takes 5 minutes of your time and you’ve an eggless chocolate cake in your coffee mug :)..
Eggless Chocolate Cake in a Coffee Mug!!
Recipe Type: Dessert
delicious, eggless 2 minute chocolate mug cake!
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cooking oil ( I used canola oil)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Add all dry ingredients – all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt in a mug and mix it well.
- Add milk, cooking oil, vanilla essence and mix it well to make sure there are no lumps in it.
- Microwave it for 2 minutes on high power.
- Remove from the microwave and let it cool down and enjoy!
If you feel the batter is too thick, add little bit more milk.