I finished my first Women #Blogepreneur workshop successfully in Bangalore. I spent a day mentoring a group of women who are so passionate in their own field and talking about my favorite subject – Blogging. It was a day when I crossed the bridge from being a blogger to a teacher and a coach. It took me few days to get back to normalcy and start my way back to writing on my blog as I’m still cherishing each minute of the workshop. So, I finally stepped into the kitchen today to cook breakfast for my family and decided to make these Eggless blueberry pancakes. I say pancakes and it is enough to bring a big smile on my kids face..
I’m sharing a quick video to make these fluffy pancakes. I’m sure you and your family will love it too!
I hope you enjoyed the video. These eggless blueberry pancakes are light and fluffy and drizzled with honey. I’m a vegetarian and highly allergic to egg, So, sharing a recipe to make blueberry pancakes with out egg and wish you all a great week ahead..
- All purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Vanilla Extract/Essence - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Melted Butter - 1 tbsp
- Blueberries - ½ cup
- Add flour, sugar, salt, baking powder in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Now add milk, melted butter and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add blueberries and give a quick stir.
- Heat a griddle for a minute.
- Lower the flame, sear some butter and pour a ladle full of batter. Do not spread and let it cook on low flame. You will see holes forming and color changing.
- Carefully flip it to the other side and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Serve it warm topped with butter and honey.