Breakfast plays an important role in my life as it keeps me going for the whole day. I can never think of skipping breakfast and occasionally even pamper myself with sweet treats 🙂 .. I woke up in the morning, as always made a cup of ginger tea for myself and went to stand in the balcony to enjoy some morning breeze. My mind was already running with the thoughts of daily chores. I bought some gorgeous apples from the local market and thought of making some pancakes with it for breakfast.
I just love my mini pancake making pan. Its easy and handy to make pancakes it it. Look how fluffy and soft they look!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but if the doctor is handsome keep the apple away..No please 🙂 I’m just kidding! Apples are definitely packed with essential nutrients and a wonder fruit. You and your family will love these sweet pancakes. The best part is that you can make these pancakes in total 20 minutes. So, do try them out and enjoy!!
- Wheat flour – ½ cup
- Apple – 1 (peeled and finely grated)
- Green Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- vegetable Oil – 1 tsp
- Milk - ½ cup
- Palm Sugar – 2 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Sift wheat flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable oil, milk and mix it well. make sure there are no lumps.
- Add grated apple, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick griddle/pancake pan for a minute. Drizzle little butter over the pan.
- Lower the flame and pour a ladle full of batter. Do not spread too much or they will not be fluffy and let it cook on low flame. You will see holes forming and colour changing.
- Carefully flip it to the other side and let it cook a minute on low flame.
- Serve it warm topped with chocolate syrup, butter and honey or maple syrup. I served it loaded with chocolate sauce 🙂