Mango Apple Salad with Pomegranate Dressing comes in my mind if I think of an easy and refreshing salad today. Eating healthy food is very important for healthy living. This always doesn’t mean eating everything raw without any flavours. You can even give a quick salad bowl an interesting twist with delightful dressings. What I’m going to share is one of my favourite dressing made with fresh pomegranate juice. You can easily store this dressing in your refrigerator for a week. Did you know that pomegranate has many health benefits. They help in boosting your immunity levels. Eating pomegranate keeps your skin glowing and radiant as they have powerful antioxidants. You will love this colourful looking salad bowl with the the refreshing pomegranate dressing!
Ingredients for Pomegranate dressing:
Pomegranate – 1
Herb infused olive oil – 4 tbsp
White Apple cider vinegar – 2 tbsp
sugar – 1/2 tsp
1) Peel pomegranate and keep the seeds ready for use in a bowl.
2) Take half portion of seeds and juice it in a a blender. Strain it.
3) Now add this juice in a mixing bowl along with olive oil, vinegar, sugar and mix it well.
4) Add the remaining pomegranate seeds and mix it well.
You can refrigerate this dressing for up to 5-7 days.
Now we have the dressing ready. So, lets see how we can make a colourful salad with this Pomegranate Dressing!
- Mango - 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Apple - 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Pomegranate dressing - 4 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds - 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Few Mint leaves for garnishing
- Add chopped mango, apple, salt, lemon juice, black pepper, pomegranate seeds, Pomegranate dressing in a mixing bowl and mix it well.
- Set it aside for 5-10 minutes. Mix again, garnish with mint leaves and serve.