Hadia Zebib Khanafer needs no introduction to foodies. She’s one of the sweetest and kind person I have connected with in this blogging world. I’m glad I found a friend in her and truly wish to meet her one day. Thank you Hadia for this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself to your readers.
Looks easy right? 🙂 🙂
Check out my guest post on Hadia’s blog. Click here to check guest post.
- Fresh Coconut - 4 + ½ cups (grated)
- Gulkand / Sweet Rose petal preserve - 4 tbsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 400 gm (I used Nestle Milkmaid)
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Keep ½ cup of the grated coconut separately to use it in the end.
- Add the remaining grated coconut and gulkand in your food processor and grind it to make a paste.
- Now add condensed milk and coconut paste into a heavy bottom pan or a non-stick pan and mix well.
- Heat the mixture and keep stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once it starts boiling, lower the flame and cook on a low flame till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan or starts thickening. It will take 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and let it cool down.
- Grease your hands with ghee and take a small portion of the mixture. Roll into round shape ladoos. Roll in the reserved grated coconut.
- Enjoy these ladoos with your family and look even my little boy could not resist them 🙂 🙂