Dessert mousse is typically made with whipped egg but I wanted to try an egg-less version using whipped cream. So, I tried some mango mousse today and enjoyed it topped with some chocolate ice cream. My mom thought it to be a weird combining chocolate and mango flavours but I was in a mood to try some different combination 🙂
- Ripe Mango Pulp - 2 cups
- Fresh Cream/Heavy Whipping cream - 1 cup
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- vanilla extract - ½ tsp
- Freeze whipping cream for 10 minutes. Whip the cream until smooth and fluffy and keep it aside.
- Blend ripe mango pulp, honey and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- Add whipping cream and blend again for 30 seconds.
- Transfer in serving bowl, refrigerate it an hour and enjoy!