Pink is my favorite color and I love pink in food too. I’m glad that it is the season for strawberries. So, I could start my day with something pink today with this healthy Strawberry Oatmeal breakfast Smoothie Bowl.
I’m a breakfast person and smoothie bowls have their own benefits. It is a wholesome, healthy breakfast and you can think of various combinations in it. I tried Mango smoothie bowl in mango season combining it with jackfruit and it was a hit in my house. I have even tried breakfast in a jar with overnight soaked chia seeds. So, sharing yet another easy breakfast recipe today. Make Strawberry Oatmeal breakfast Smoothie Bowl and enjoy.
- Strawberries – 8 (hulled and chopped)
- 2 Banana (chopped)
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats (I used classic Quaker oats)
- ½ tsp cinnamon (grounded)
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Walnuts – 4 (broken)
- Almonds – 4 (broken)
- Cook oats in a pan with 1 cup of milk for 2 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Add 6 strawberries, 1 banana, cooked oats, and cinnamon in your blender. Blitz it.
- Pour in a serving bowl. Garnish with chopped strawberries, banana, some walnuts, almonds and serve.