The market is flooded with strawberries and all I can think of is desserts with them! I decided to keep the desserts in my mind for now and make some nutritious breakfast loaded with goodness of raw strawberries. Overnight Chia Seed Pudding is such a helpful dish especially on a crazy Monday. It is only beginning of the week and I’m already thinking of the coming weekend. Well, that’s my lazy side talking to you today :)..
I always love the idea of having breakfast in jar. I can soak the chia seeds in milk and refrigerate it and top it with some fresh fruits and nuts. This is what I would call a no fuss, no cook breakfast! I can simply open the jar in the morning and start eating.
Breakfast plays an important role in my day. I always have hectic week days and weekends are even more crazy. So, breakfast helps to keep me going whole day with a smile! You can also make Oats Chia Seeds Breakfast Bowl which is another variation for a quick breakfast. So, sharing yet another easy breakfast recipe today which is Overnight Chia Seed Pudding. I wish you all have a great week ahead…
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tsp sugar or honey
- 12 strawberries (diced)
- 2 large banana (sliced)
- Walnuts – 10 (lightly crushed)
- Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
- Add chia seeds, milk in a bowl and mix well. Divide evenly into two jars, cover and place it in fridge overnight.
- Once you are ready to serve, top each bowl with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Top it with slices of banana, strawberries, crushed walnuts and serve.