Watermelon is one of the best fruits to keep you hydrated and help you flush out the toxins. That’s why I’m using it today to make a Watermelon green tea detox drink. Watermelon is a wonder fruit. It can naturally keep you hydrated as it is mostly water. Its getting warmer day-by-day and I would definitely suggest you all to stock up more on watermelons.
I started this regime of having detox water everyday about 2 weeks back. One of the main reasons I started consuming detox water everyday is to make sure that I drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday. The water in the body only helps out to flush out toxins and feel fresh. I have already shared two other recipes for detox drinks:-
Today I’m sharing a way to detox yourself with green tea and watermelons. So, stay tuned to my blog as this is only the third week and we have a long way to go..
- Watermelon – 1 cup (cubed)
- Green Tea – 2 tsp
- Lemon – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Mint leaves – ½ cup
- Water – 8 glasses
- Brew green tea in 1 glass of water. Let it cool down and strain it.
- Add remaining glasses of water, brewed green tea, watermelon cubes, mint leaves, lemon slices in a glass jar and mix well.
- Close the jar and refrigerate for minimum 6 hours.
- Strain the infused water and enjoy.