Mint lemonade is an ultimate summer drink. This lemonade is refreshing, thirst-quenching and one of the best drinks for this scorching summer. I added an extra flavour of black pepper but you can totally skip it and enjoy this refreshing drink with your family.
It was a hectic day with cleaning and buying grocery. I grabbed a quick afternoon nap and got up to finish the Nora Robert’s book “The collector”. I was thinking of the fresh bunch of mint which I bought from the market today. So, I ultimately settled down with a refreshing Mint lemonade and my book. So, sharing a cool and refreshing summer drink and hope you all have a great week ahead.
Recipe Type: Drinks
Enjoy a refreshing summer lemonade with mint in it!
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Fresh mint leaves – 4-5
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Water – 2 glasses
- Mint leaves and Lemon Slices to garnish
- Ice cubes – 6-8
- Blend the mint leaves, few spoons of water and lemon juice to make a paste.Now add sugar, salt and pepper and blend again.
- Add this mint paste along with water a jar and mix it well.
- Pour it in a serving glass with ice-cubes and garnish lemon slices and mint leaves.