I love sandwiches for breakfast and I can have a cheesy Capsicum Tomato Sandwich any day. The breakfast has to be complete for me with a glass of juice and fresh fruits. I love to sit with my family at the table and enjoy breakfast talking to them. I realized that the day we all sit down at the table and enjoy breakfast, that day is more cheerful and pleasant. My little boy would always have some interesting story to tell like what mischief he did in school etc. Hubby would be immersed in morning newspaper but its good to see the family sitting at the table and enjoying breakfast.
So, sharing a quick Cheesy Capsicum Sandwich recipe which you can prepare in flat 10 minutes. Enjoy these sandwiches for morning breakfast. These sandwiches will also be great to pack in your kids lunch box.
- Whole wheat bread slices – 4
- Cheese Slices – 2
- Chopped capsicum/green bell pepper – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Tomatoes – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano spice – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Take a slice of bread and place a cheese slice over it.
- Now spread few chopped capsicum and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle little salt, oregano and keep another slice above it.
- Now spread little butter on the top and grill it or toast it.