I thought of making something easy and quick for dinner when my husband gave me this superb idea to bake a pasta pizza!! I’m a pizza fan and love enjoying it over a quite weekend with my husband. This time he gave an idea to try pasta pizza. I was very apprehensive but you all have to try it out to believe me that its simply delicious!! Its loaded with cheese and you can add any vegetable of your choice. So, sharing the recipe and hope you all enjoy making it as much as I did with mu hubby :)..
The recipe I’m sharing can easily make 2 pizza. You can add your choice of seasoning and be more innovative 🙂 ..If you want to try making pizza from scratch with the pizza dough – Click here. So, sharing the recipe for pasta pizza today and hope you all have a great week ahead!
- Pizza base: 2
- Pizza sauce – 4 tbsp
- Fusilli pasta – 1 cup
- 1 Red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 Green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- Oregano seasoning – 1 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Grated Mozzarella cheese/Pizza cheese – 8 tbsp
- Cook fusilli pasta with enough water and salt until its soft and cooked.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté sliced red bell pepper, green bell pepper and tomatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- Add oregano seasoning, chili flakes, 2 tbsp pizza sauce and mix it well. Remove from the flame and keep it aside.
- Spread 1 tbsp tomato sauce/pizza sauce on top of the base evenly.
- Spread the cooked pasta over it.
- Now add grated mozzarella cheese evenly and sprinkle some chilly flakes, pepper powder and oregano seasoning.
- Preheat oven at 180 C.
- Place the base on a baking tray and bake at same temperature for 15 minutes or till crust turns light golden brown.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the pizza and enjoy it hot!