Summer is the best time to enjoy some ice-cream, popsicles and who can resist some refreshing granita. So, I’m going to enjoy some Pineapple and Pomegranate granita and wish you all a great day 🙂
Serving – 4
Pineapple (peeled and chopped) – 2 cups
Pomegranate seeds – 2 cups
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Fresh lemon juice – 4 tsp
1) Add pineapple and 2 tbsp of sugar with little water in your grinder and blitz it until smooth. Pour it in a container.
2) Add pomegranate seeds and 2 tbsp of sugar with little water in your grinder and blitz it until smooth. Strain it and pour it in a separate container.
3) Freeze it in plastic ice cream-box or any container for 4 hours.
4) Break it using a fork to form a thick slush.
5) Add first layer of pineapple slush and then pomegranate slush. Squeeze a little lemon juice and enjoy!!