Summer is the best time to enjoy some ice-cream, popsicles and who can resist some refreshing granita. So, I’m going to enjoy some Pineapple and Pomegranate granita and wish you all a great day 🙂
Serving – 4
Pineapple (peeled and chopped) – 2 cups
Pomegranate seeds – 2 cups
Sugar – 4 tbsp
Water – 1 cup
Fresh lemon juice – 4 tsp
1) Add pineapple and 2 tbsp of sugar with little water in your grinder and blitz it until smooth. Pour it in a container.
2) Add pomegranate seeds and 2 tbsp of sugar with little water in your grinder and blitz it until smooth. Strain it and pour it in a separate container.
3) Freeze it in plastic ice cream-box or any container for 4 hours.
4) Break it using a fork to form a thick slush.
5) Add first layer of pineapple slush and then pomegranate slush. Squeeze a little lemon juice and enjoy!!
Rafeeda AR says
colorful and tempting granita…
Suhasini Bhaskhar says
useful recipe with pomegranate seeds
Delicious granita . love it
Smitha Kalluraya says
Rani Vijoo says
Tempting Granita…looks delicious and yummy..love it!
imelda guanzon says
Wow, I want one! Very clean and wonderfully presented Pomegranate and Pineapple Granita
lisa leblanc says
This recipe Pomegranate and Pineapple Granita sounds and looks delisious, thanks for the wonderful ideal.
Nathaniel Kidd says
I love pineapples and this looks very tempting. Thanks Priya.
nandoos Kitchen says
Shazzy Karim says
so so refreshing!
How tempting and refreshing your Pomegranate and Pineapple Granita looks, Priya!