Dahi Papdi chaat is a famous street food from North India and its a lip-smacking dish. I shared the recipe to make some Papdis at home yesterday and promised that will be sharing the recipe for Papdi chaat today. I actually forgot to garnish some sev and pomegranate before clicking the picture as I was in so much hurry to click and enjoy the dish and I’m sure you can understand why 🙂 🙂
So, sharing another delicious Indian Street food recipe and hope you all have a great day.
Serves – 2
25-30 Papdis – click here for recipe
2 medium sized Potatoes (boiled and chopped)
Plain Yogurt/dahi – 1 cup
Salt to taste
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Green chutney – 4 tbsp (click here for recipe)
Sweet tamarind chutney- 4 tbsp (click here for recipe)
Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Sev – (optional) for garnishing (click here for Sev recipe)
1) Add salt and sugar in yogurt and whisk until smooth. You can add little water if its too thick and creamy. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2) Arrange the 10-15 papdis on a plate. Just break the papdis lightly with your hands.
3) Add few chopped potato pieces over papdis.
4) Drizzle green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
5) Sprinkle cumin powder and chaat masala.
6) Now add chilled yogurt and drizzle some more of the sweet tamarind chutney and garnish with coriander leaves and sev.
Serve it immediately. You can also garnish it some pomegranate.
Check other Indian Street Food recipes ( Just click on names for recipes)