I’m sharing the recipe make Ginger Lime Juice today. This is a refreshing drink which you can enjoy with some ice in summer or even in winter. It even helps in digestion as it has goodness of ginger and lime. You can make the syrup and store it for upto a months time. I’m posting this recipe specially for my friend Silvia Schanze who requested for this recipe which she enjoyed during her visit to India.
So, sharing the recipe to make a perfect summer drink with ginger and lime. Try out this Ginger Lime juice and enjoy!
Ginger Lime Juice Recipe
Recipe Type: Drinks
Make a refreshing juice with lime and ginger!
- 10 fresh limes
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cups water
- Squeeze lemons in a bowl and keep the lemon juice aside.
- Take a pan and add ginger and water and sugar and boil it for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Now add lime juice and mix well and simmer it for few more minutes. Strain the syrup and add keep it aside.
- When it completely cools down transfer it into a glass bottle and store it in a cool place.
- When you want to make the drink, just add 1-2 tbsp syrup and mix with water and ice cubes and enjoy!!