Kachumber salad is an easy vegetable salad recipe. It is a refreshing salad and takes hardly 10 minutes of your time to prepare it. I love salads and eat them whenever I’m in mood of snacking. Eating fresh vegetables and fruits is always good for health.
This vegetable salad mainly contains Cucumber, tomato and onion. I have added some mint leaves which further adds some freshness to it. You can even call it a perfect summer salad. The ingredients which I have used to prepare this vegetable salad are easily available in the market. If you are looking for more salad recipes, try some of these – Corn and cheery tomato salad, Honey and ginger fruit salad
So, sharing a quick vegetable salad recipe and hope you all make it and enjoy!!
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 small size lemon
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 green chilli
- 10 mint leaves
- salt to taste
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces.
- Add all chopped vegetables in a mixing bowl along with pepper powder, mint leaves, chopped green chilli and mix well.
- Juice lemon and drizzle it over the salad.
- Add salt to taste in salad bowl and mix well.
- Serve it immediately and enjoy!