3 Large Potatoes – sliced with peel
Melted Butter – 3 tbsp
Grated Cheddar Cheese – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Oregano Seasoning – 1 tsp
1) Scrub and clean the potatoes. Slice them as thinly possible with the peel. Some slices will be very thin and some will be little thicker but do not worry about it.
2) Preheat oven at 200 C.
3) Grease a pie plate with and start placing the potato slices in spiral fashion.
4) Keep sprinkling some salt, pepper, oregano seasoning and some cheddar cheese.
5) I placed 2 layers deep potato slices and finally cover the top layer completely with remaining melted butter.
6) bake for 30-35 minutes at same temperature. Keep an eye after 25 minutes as the potatoes will start roasting and browning. Insert a toothpick to check if the lower layer also completely cooked.
7) Allow it to cool and then invert it on a plate to serve.