Banana is one of the most nutritional and healthy fruit and thought of making Vegan Banana muffins with it for breakfast. These banana muffins are filled with goodness of bananas and crunchiness of walnuts and a perfect treat for your family.
I recently received a sample of Hudson Canola Oil. It is neutral in flavor and very light oil which makes it perfect for Indian cooking and I love using it for baking. You can also check their website at – http://hudsoncanola.com/
- All purpose Flour/Maida - ¾ cup
- Ripe Bananas - 2 big ones
- Cooking Oil - ¼ cup (I used Hudson Canola oil)
- Granulated Sugar - ¼ cup
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Baking soda - ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Walnut - ½ cup finely chopped
- Preheat Oven at 180 C.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep it aside.
- Peel the skin of bananas and mash it well.
- Add oil, mashed bananas, vanilla essence in a mixing bowl and mix well. Fold in sugar and mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Now add all purpose flour with baking powder, baking soda slowly to the mix and fold. Do not over mix. The flour must get moistened.
- Keep 2 tbsp walnuts separately and add remaining chopped walnuts in the mix and give a quick stir.
- Grease the muffin cups with some oil evenly or use liners and add the batter to it. Make sure to fill each muffin cup till ¾ cup and sprinkle some nuts on top.
- Bake at same temperature for 25-30 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Once it has cooled down, remove from the muffin cup and enjoy!!
******** I received a free product but the opinion shared is mine after using the product********* Yum